The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course
1333 Maui Lani Parkway, Kahului, HI 96732
Saturday, June 25, 2016
7:00 am Shotgun Start
Pay for your entry fee ($125 per player) by clicking here.
1. 2-Person scramble, minimum 6 drives per player (3 front, 3 back)
2. Men’s maximum handicap 24 and women’s 30.
3. 30% of team handicap will be used.
4. The committee has the right to adjust any player’s handicap.
5. USGA rules shall apply except when modified by local rules. Professional golfers and golfers under the age of 18 are not eligible for prizes.
6. ENTRY FEE includes: Golf, buffet luncheon & entry gifts.
7. Awards luncheon to follow at Sullivan Field (St. Anthony athletic field), approx. 11:30am
8. Closest to the pin prizes will be awarded on holes 3, 6, 8, & 17.
9. First person making the hole-in-one on #8 wins a new Toyota
10. First person making the hole-in-one on #17 wins $10,000
11. Individual players are welcome and will be paired with another player.
12. Mulligans will be sold at the golf course. 3/$20, maximum 3 per golfer)
13. One team member must be present to win prize drawing.
14. Low net score will determine the winner. Tie breakers will use gross scores from team’s 18th hole backwards.
It has been our privilege to be the education hub of thousands of Maui residents who are thriving today because of the education and experiences they received at St. Anthony. In the last 2-1/2 years, we have invested some $220,000 in technology upgrades, much of which has been funded by grants. In the upcoming school year, we will be offering a new Middle School program for students in grades 6 through 8. St. Anthony is also excited to launch a new Website this spring.
BECOME A TEE SPONSOR!
This summer we are once again sponsoring our annual Links to Education Golf Tournament. The event is scheduled for June 25, 2016, at the Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course. Our goal is to repeat, if not exceed the $12,000 raised at our 2015 event. The money would be used to support our St. Anthony’s athletic program and help our student athletes get what they need to be strong and competitive in the 2016-2017 school year.
We ask you partner with us by making a tax-deductible donation to the tournament. We’re seeking Tee Sponsors and gifts for the more than 100 golfers expected to participate. (Donation form is provided.) The format will be a two-man scramble so gifts in pairs would be particularly welcome
Tee sponsors will receive tee signage, a team of two golfers and special recognition in tournament materials and at the Awards Luncheon. Every contributor will also be recognized by St. Anthony Junior-Senior High School and throughout the golf tourney.
Mahalo nui loa,
Robert “Robbie” Spenser Jr., SAS ’77
Mike Krueger, SAS ‘74
Links to Education Co-Chairs