What is the St. Anthony School Jog-A-Thon?
The SAS Jog-A-Thon is a fundraiser for St. Anthony School that involves administration, teachers, families and students.
The Event: October 3, 2019
Jog-A-Thon will kick off with a shotgun start at 9am on Thursday, October 3rd. Administration, teachers, families and students will walk/dance/run around the track, stopping at their designated station to get their laps counted.
How Jog-A-Thon Raises Funds
Administration, teachers, families and students solicit sponsorships from family and friends. Family and friends can sponsor by making a one time donation via cash or check or can donate online (USE BUTTON BELOW). Pledges per lap will be billed after Jog-A-Thon and will be figured on total laps (X) pledge per lap=total donation.
- Each student will earn one ticket per pledge card turned in on the Thursday collection days. Those tickets can be redeemed at the Jog-A-Thon store for prizes on Fridays after school.
- In addition, class groupings will have the opportunity to compete against one another for ice cream, pizza, root beer float parties and the like.
Opportunities to get involved
- In addition to sponsorship, there are several FUN ways to get involved:
- Volunteer on Thursdays between 830am and 1030am to collect and count pledge cards and donations. (August 29th and Sept 5, 12, 19 and 26th).
- Volunteer to set up, decorate and/or provide water and snacks for the Jog-A-Thon rest stations.
- Participate on October 3rd-walk/dance/run your way around the track! Lead a line dance, man a first aid station or DJ!
- Share these opportunities via social media.
Want to volunteer or have a question? Please email Emily at Ebartow@sasmaui.org or call 808-244-4190 x 268