On Thursday October 3rd, there is an Early Dismissal at 11:00 am.
On Friday October 4th, there is a Teacher PD Day, and there is NO SCHOOL for students.
Fall Break is the following week. 10/7-10/11
Join Us on Thursday October 3rd at 9:00 AM on the Sullivan Lawn for our new Fundraiser Event for our K12 School.
Families and staff are seeking Pledges per lap (walked, jogged, or danced). We also welcome One Time Donations online. Mahalo for your support of St. Anthony School.
Learn More at the Jog-A-Thon Page!
Make a One Time Donation Today!
We invite our current families and students to join us for our:
WELCOME HOME NIGHT!
You are invited to visit the St. Anthony School campus and your child’s classrooms and teachers on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019. This is an opportunity to check in, touch base, receive updated information and connect with other parents as we roll through the rest of the first quarter.
- The first session starts with our Grade School from 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm. Go directly to your child’s classroom at 6 pm.
- The second session is for our Middle School and High School from 6:45 pm to 7:15 pm. Please stop by and visit your child’s teachers at that time.
- There will be general SAS information available for you in the Flex Center from 6 pm to 7:30 pm so stop by while you are here.
Already up and running are the following sports teams:
- Cross Country
- Flag Football
Are you interested in coaching a Trojans Athletics Team! Please review the opportunities available and apply online today!
(via the Diocese of Honolulu Website)
GS Cross Country
- Stipend: $500
- Commitment 1 Day during the week after school 3-4 Saturday Mornings
- Duration Mid August – MId October
MS Cross Country
- Stipend $600.00
- Commitment 2-3 Days a week (Cross Country Meets are on Sat Mornings)
MS 6th Grade Girls Volleyball
- Stipend $600.00
- Commitment 2-3 Days a week ( 7 Saturdays-games are upcountry schedule will be provided)
- September – November
Track HS Track TIming Coordinator
- Stipend $1200.00
- Commitment 10 Weeks 1-2 Days a week
- Mid Feb – Early May (Mostly Late Afternoon to Early Evening)
- *Need to have some computer background as it requires networking computers and running software.
- Training is provided
2-3 Day a week Commitment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
All students in grades 9-12 are expected to arrive to every class with a charged laptop or chromebook, without exception. We strongly encourage families to equip students with a device, or we offer a computer loan program if this is not an option. St. Anthony School is pleased to offer a 21st Century Learning experience which requires access to devices at school and at home. Learn More at our Technology Page on this website or browse the forms listed below.
- Letter to HS Families 1_1 BYOD or Loan Program
- HS 1:1 SAS Computer Loan Agreement (non BYOD)
- Personal Electronic Device(s) Registration Form
DEADLINE TO ENROLL IN OUR COMPUTER LOAN OPTION is Friday August 9th. Signed Loan Agreement and Deposit must be submitted to the office.
Thursday May 30th is the Last day of School for all grades K12. There will be an 11:00 am dismissal. No lunch & No After School Care.
Have a fabulous summer!
Congratulations to our very own Mr. Ernie Mendoza, Director of Campus Ministry and HS Religion Teacher, for being awarded the Hawaii Catholic Schools Teacher of the Year Award!
The Golden Pineapple Award!
The Grade School Basketball Court has had new adjustable Hoops installed and has been resurfaced!
The Middle School Sports Court is under construction and will be in use in the 2019-2020 School Year!
The Capital Campaign for a new St. Anthony School Gym is underway with generous contributions amassed. Learn more from our Advancement Team.
On June 22, 2019, we will have an evening of dinner, music, entertainment, and memories!