ALL families, new and returning, need to establish a new lunch account this year.
You should have received an email with your child’s individual code already, if you have not please check your SPAM or JUNK if it is still not there please contact the main office 244-4190 x 221. You will need this information to establish your account.
If you want your child to have school lunch –
1. Create an account at MyMealTime.com with your students ID that was sent to you
(ALL students must created and account, NEW and RETURNING)
2. Deposit Money into Students account
3. Return the monthly menu with your students selections to the SAS Main Office.
We appreciate your patience and understanding with our new food services program. More information about our vendor and exciting plans for this year will be coming next week. Please read the menu carefully for information about dietary needs, prices and menu options for our first month.
Aloha St. Anthony Ohana,
We are looking forward to our students’ return after summer and the launching of our new and much improved cafeteria service. Please read this post thoroughly. The primary change is that the lunch card our students are familiar with is now supported by an enhanced and convenient MealTime Online website-based program. MealTime Online represents our effort to support our students’ academic, social and athletic development by providing access to hot, nutritious lunches. We’re encouraging our staff, faculty and families to take advantage of our lunch service and to use this new method of paying and monitoring all cafeteria meals from the convenience of their home computer. In tertian, we anticipate improving efficiency and quality of the service we provide our St. Anthony families.
As you may recall from our May, 2016 letter, the cafeteria has been under the St. Anthony Church, and for many years, lunch fees have fallen short of covering costs. The church can no longer subsidize student meals. We had to evaluate our pricing structure and find way to become good stewards of our limited resources. through MealTime Online, families will be able to pre-pay for their child’s meals and see the menu for the upcoming month. To order a hard (paper) copy of the monthly mens can be turned in to you school office by the 15th of each month for the following month thus allowing better efficiency and minimal losses to our cafeteria.
Key components of this program include:
- All families are asked to pre-order all lunch items 2 weeks in advance of the start of the month. The month’s menu will be posted online by the 1st of the month (e.g. August 1 for September’s menu) and available in school offices. Families have until the 15th of each month to place their order (deadline August 15th to complete the order for the month of September). Keep track of what your child wants to order, and then go online to pay. Pre-ordering gives the cafeteria an idea of demand and ensures enough food is available daily.
- All meals must be paid for in advance – the cafeteria cannot extend credit as it is costly and inefficient. Families can make online deposits using a credit or debit card into your child’s cafeteria account at any time. you may also view your child’s purchase history via the internet. Families may opt into automatic email alerts when their child’s card only has $10 on it. We strongly recommend signing up for this option as we will no longer be able to serve lunch to students with insufficient funds in their account.
- Families will be issued a pin number to get started and then may go into the site to change the username and password. New cards will be issued for all students on August 1st and 2nd. The schools will distribute this number to all families. The MealTime Online site will be available for you to register and load your child’s account with funds after July 20, 2016.
- FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL, we will follow last year’s procedure – your child may go to the cafeteria and purchase items by giving his/her name to the staff. From August 1-14 ONLY, the lunch count will be taken daily. By August 15th all families should have registered and put in enough money in their child’s card to cover the first two weeks of school and the rest of August.
- A friendly reminder – please be sure to send your child with a home lunch if you decline to order lunch.
- Meny selections are healthy, balanced and based on student feedback. Full meal salads will be prepackaged and offered twice a week for MS/HS and adults.
- All students and staff will be using their card for ALL TRANSACTIONS at the cafeteria as well as for the Middle School and High School snack shop (relocated to the cafeteria)
- In an effort to maximize our efficiency, cut our deficit and provide “student friendly” menu items, we are no longer participating in the Federal Free and Reduced lunch program.
CLICK HERE for an FAQ sheet. Please return that menu with your order by August 15th.
CLICK HERE for new lunch prices.
CLICK HERE for August lunch menu.
CLICK HERE for new snack bar details.
Thank you to the families who participated in our survey in May on food preferences!
If you have any questions, please contact the school offices:
MealTime Online is the gateway to your student’s school lunch account. You can make deposits into his/her MealTime Point of Sale account, or simply view the account activity. Click here to get started!