St. Anthony School requires families to use FACTS Management for tuition payment. Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan, allows you to select a payment plan that best suits your financial needs. See below for more information on enrolling for FACTS.
NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE
$250 per student is due with the signed enrollment contract.
– Single Payment Plan (due June): $14,200
– Semester Plan (due June & November): $14,626
– Ten Payment Plan (June – March): $14,910
Tuition includes student insurance and MIL fees. Not included in tuition are uniforms, textbooks, yearbook and class dues.
Multiple Child Discount of 5% off the tuition of the second and each subsequent child
Parent Alumni Discount of 5% off the tuition of each child
Grades 9-10: $100
Grade 11: $200 includes Junior Prom
Grade 12: $400 includes Graduation Fees
Class dues underwrite such things as banquets/prom, homecoming t-shirts, May Day and various other school activities
Directions on how to enroll for FACTS:
1. Go to the FACTS website by clicking here.
2. If you have an existing Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS and have already created a user account, please enter your existing username and password and click “Sign In”. If you are a New FACTS User please select “Create a username & password” to begin.
3. Then click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link.
4. Select the appropriate school year.
5. Complete the steps as prompted.