Leadership – Board Member Bio
William J. Campbell, S.M., Ed.D.
Brother Bill Campbell is a Marianist Brother who has worked with boards and superintendents, along with providing teacher and principal formation, strategic planning, and the presentation of workshops on various topics throughout the country. He is presently the Vice President of the Marianist Center of Hawaii.
He has served in multiple ministries throughout his life. He was the Director of the Office of Formation for Mission – Marianist Province of the United States based in St. Louis. Before that he was Executive Director of the Chief Administrators of Catholic Education (CACE) department of National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and Associate Superintendent for Personnel and Technology for the Archdiocese of Portland, Oregon as well as Assistant Provincial and Director of Education for the Marianist Province of the Pacific in Cupertino, CA.
In addition. he served as a principal, academic assistant principal, teacher and counselor in the Marianist Network of School throughout the country.
- A Doctorate in Education Administration from the University of La Verne in Southern California
- A Master’s in Private School Administration from the University of San Francisco
- A Master’s in Theology from St. John’s University (Pontifical Institute)
- A Master’s in Counseling Education from Fordham University
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy from the University of Dayton
- Strategic Planning Survival Guide
- Principal’s Survival Guide
- Principal Formation Program
- Selecting a Catholic Elementary School Principal