Thank you for considering St. Anthony School for your child’s Preschool education. We invite families and students of all diversities into our nurturing, faith-filled, values-based community from Preschool and continue as a part of our ‘ohana through 12th grade and beyond. Together we truly become ‘ohana, supporting the individual student at each educational level and life passage, preparing them for college, for life and ultimately to contribute to Maui and to the world.
A St. Anthony Preschool applications are accepted year round and can be found here. We accommodate children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Students must apply to the program. Applications are obtained at the Preschool.
- Registration information is mailed to parents of children with applications on file.
- Children are accepted to the program during registration periods or when enrollment is available. Registration fee payment insures acceptance into the program.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Parents are required to attend an informative meeting with the Director. All necessary forms will be discussed and distributed at this meeting.
Parents are required to re-register their child every school year. The school reserves the right to accept or reject re-registration of any applicant.
- Returning Students
- Siblings of present St. Anthony Preschool, Grade School, Middle School or High School students
- Children of parishioners
- Children on the wait list
- All children must be toilet trained
- Application on file
- Pupil’s Health Record (Form #14) signed and completed by a physician
- Enrollment Contract
- Emergency Card
Children who do not meet the requirements listed above will not be admitted to school. Children whose parents do not complete necessary forms will be placed on a wait list.
Admission to Catholic Preschool is based in part on the school’s ability to serve the child effectively with the resources available to the school.
7:15am – Doors Open
8:00am – Preschool Program Begins
2:45pm – School day ends
Afterschool Care is available from 2:45pm – 4:45pm
* Students must be enrolled and accepted
For more information, contact:
St. Anthony Preschool
1627-B Mill Street
Wailuku, HI 96793