Thank you for considering St. Anthony School for your child’s High School education. We invite families and students of all diversities into our nurturing, faith-filled, values-based community from Preschool and continue as a part of our ‘ohana through 12th grade and beyond. Together we truly become ‘ohana, supporting the individual student at each educational level and life passage, preparing them for college, for life and ultimately to contribute to Maui and to the world.
A 9-12 grade application can be found here and should be sent in completed with the following:
- $25.00 non-refundable Application Fee
(check payable to St. Anthony School)
Please note that after a student is accepted, additional documents will be required such as a Medical Health Record showing complete immunization shots as well as TB clearance, and completion of a school Emergency Contact form, and if applicable any Court Order child custody documents.
- Submit form (Consent For Release Of Information) to current school. Your current school should mail to St. Anthony a copy of applicant’s report card or transcript, including first semester of the current school year
- Any standardized test scores from previous years (if available)
Testing & Evaluation
- All students applying to grades 9-12 may be required to attend an interview session on St. Anthony’s campus. The appointment date and time will be arranged in advance. You will be contacted.
- In the absence of any prior standardized test scores, the student applicant may be required to take a placement test given by the school personnel. Arrangement in advance will be made should a placement test be needed.
Admissions procedures are designed to select students who will benefit most from the program offered at St. Anthony School. Special consideration is given to qualified alumni children, siblings of current students, Catholic families or children with special talents who will enrich the school community.
For more information, contact the Advancement Office
St. Anthony School
1618 Lower Main Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
Phone: 808-244-4190 ext. 268