Aloha SAS ‘Ohana-
Just a heads up we will be having improvements done to the parking lot THIS WEEK July 18-20, 2018.
The parking lot will be CLOSED from July 18-20 for re-paving and painting. The offices will still be open, you will just need to park on the street and walk in, or access us from the parking lot located near the Thrift Shop.
Thanks for your patience while our improvements are happening!
Still spots available!!!!
2018 St. Anthony School Annual Golf Tournament
The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course
1333 Maui Lani Parkway Kahului, HI 96732
Saturday, June 30, 2018
7am Shotgun Start
2-Person Scramble – 144 player limit
Entry Fee $125.00 per player
Awards luncheon to follow at St. Anthony’s Sullivan Field
1618 Lower Main Street Wailuku, HI 96793
Come Try Before You Buy!!!
Pop Up Shop for ALL uniforms K-12!!
When- Friday June 22nd from 9 am – 3 pm
Where- FLC Center, St. Anthony Campus
We will have uniform samples on hand for all grades. So bring your student down to come and try on uniforms. Get a jump on ordering early and use the computers in the FLC Center to place your order.
Any questions please feel free to contact the Main Office at 244-4190 x 221 or email@example.com
Aloha SAS ‘Ohana-
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Business Office will be CLOSED Friday June 8th, 2018. You can still purchase Ho’olaulea tickets and sign up for the Links for Education Golf Tournament at the Main office on Friday June, 8th.
All offices and campuses will be CLOSED Monday June 11, 2018 for Kamehameha Day.
All offices will resume regular hours JUNE 12, 2018
Have a great weekend!!
Everyone have a safe weekend!! Remember no school on Monday May 28th!!!!
• St. Anthony High School / Grade 9
• GPA: 3.0
• SPORTS: Swimming, air riflery, track and field
• FAMILY: Matthew and Charina Cerizo of Wailuku
• ACTIVITIES: Jazz Band, Jazz Orchestra, Music Ministry
• FUTURE PLANS: Studying music production at Willamette University
• SPORTS LESSONS: “Being an athlete has taught me to work hard and exceed expectations. And if you don’t accomplish it, keep practicing and attempting it again and again until you achieve your goal.”
* Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school’s athletic fund.
Mahalo ia ʻoukou! We had faith, we had hope, and we used a lot of soap cleaning up the city, one car at a time. Mahalo for supporting L.I.F.E. Ministry faith walk! What a great community we are blessed to be a part of!
A huge shout-out of thanks to ʻohana Gage (uncle Joe, aunty Gloria and Jake)! On behalf of myself and the L.I.F.E ministry , words canʻt express the thanks I send on behalf of myself, Mr. Reynolds, Ms. Ollero and the L.I.F.E members for your labor of love, generous donation, lunch, kindness and for always supporting L.I.F.E ministry. ʻOhana Ponce (papa Joe, Makenna, Jackie) we appreciate your love, kindness, support, and generosity.
We are blessed!
Mahalo L.I.F.E ʻrs Jake, Jalen, Krislyn, Phoenix, Erin, Makenna, Brianna, Lei Ana and Uncle Joe, Ofie, Mr. Reynolds and Ms. Ollero! You all are awesome!
Proverbs 11:25 – The generous person will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered.
Congratulations to Shane Victorino and his entire family! He was inducted into the Hawaii Sports Hall of Fame last night along with three other outstanding athletes. SAS Proud!
Congratulations to Hannah Uehara our 2018 Valedictorian & Joanna Corpuz our 2018 Salutatorian